Disclosure: This post is sponsored by SunButter.
It’s Christmas week, a.k.a. family get-together galore. Got a family pot luck to attend? A tacky sweater party? A work luncheon? This SunButter pie is the perfect, nut-free, yummy dessert! A new, healthier, and allergy friendly take on a peanut butter pie, this dessert is a win-win thanks to SunButter. Oh, the best part…it’s probably the easiest pie I’ve ever made. Seriously, throw all ingredients into my stand-up mixer, whip it up and it’s done! I used a store-bought crust to make it even easier!
I must say, this pie is as yummy as it looks! I added some mini chocolate chips on top and I love the sweet crunch it adds to it.
The original recipe included making an oreo crust from the cookies, but I found an oreo crust at Target (score!) which eliminated that step making this pie about a 5 minute recipe. Who could ask for better with a homemade dessert?
I used no-sugar added SunButter for this pie and the texture and taste is perfect!
- 1 cup SunButter Natural No Sugar Added
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz container of whipped topping
- 1 crumb-based pie crust (I used Oreo, can use chocolate flavored)
- Handful of mini chocolate chips (optional)
- Combine SunButter and cream cheese and beat until blended
- Add powdered sugar and beat until smooth
- Add whipped topping and mix by hand until blended
- Pour into pie crust and top with chocolate chips if desired
- Chill before serving
(Adapted from this recipe.)
Thank you SunButter for sponsoring this post!