With Father’s Day just a couple of weeks away, we pulled together a few really fun things for the different dads in your life. We hope this helps you find the perfect gift! (And it is super convenient, because, who really likes going to the mall.)
For the Dad who loves baseball.
1. Rawlings Arch Tri Fold Wallet is the perfect accessory for the baseball fanatic! Rawlings hit a home run with this one; card slots, ID window, and trifold closure what more can you ask for! This small men’s wallet will look great coming out of any back pocket. Available in Brown.
For the Dad who takes writing seriously.
For the Dad who takes care of his skin.
3. Caffeinated shaving cream and after shave set! The line is natural, eco-friendly with the philosophy to create shaving products that are good for the skin, good for the wallet and good for the earth.™ They also thought it would be convenient if they could be tucked into your carry-on bag for easy traveling (each product is TSA-approved, 3 oz or under).
Made from a unique blend of natural, safe and organic ingredients, our products lubricate skin to protect it from razor burn and allow for an absurdly close shave. Instead of drying and irritating, our products actually improve the quality of your skin, leaving it supple, moisturized and soothed.
For the Dad who loves to grill.
4. The SteakChamp 3-Color is an innovative meat thermometer that turns Dads into Grill Masters. It alerts you when steaks have reached either medium rare, medium, or medium well doneness by a LED light that either flashes red, yellow or green. Then, once the steak has been removed from the grill, the SteakChamp 3-Color stays lit as it measures the meat’s important resting phase. Ensuring no delicious juices escape the steak, it is safe to cut into the meat when the light turns off.
Just in time for grilling season, this Father’s Day gift is a must-have for Dads and Grill Masters that take many different food orders from their family and friends while grilling up dinner. Also works well with salmon, chicken and game.
For the Dad who travels.
5. This Dopp kit is made of reclaimed fire hose liner, pulled from inside an exterior jacket that protected it for years of fighting fires. The unique weave is strong, resilient and naturally water proof. (It carried water for firefighters, after all.) Super light, perfect for travel. Features blue fire hose detail on the bottom too.
Details: Up-cycled Synthetic and neoprene Fire Hose, rubberized, waterproof interior. Rubber Fire Hose on Bottom. Heavy Duty Webbing, Industrial Navy Zipper. (It will be a Deep Navy) Dimensions: 10″x4″x4″
For the Dad who enjoys a glass now and then.
6. The Botran family has created a signature style that is rich with history and complexity. Their uncompromising dedication to quality and superior taste is evident in every step of their production process — beginning with the hand-selection of choice varietals of sugar cane and concluding with a high-altitude, slow nurturing process. The Botran family continues to demonstrate the passion and pride that has garnered them the reputation as producers of the world’s finest rums.
For the Dad who stays fit.
7. Get continuous, automatic, wrist-based heart rate and simplified heart rate zones with the Fitbit Charge HR. Track workouts, heart rate, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, active minutes and steps. Monitor your sleep automatically and wake with a silent alarm. See call notifications, daily stats and time of day on the OLED display. Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to your computer and over 150 leading smartphones.
For the Dad who has a geeky side.
8. Get Loot Crate, a box full of fun and unexpected gamer swag, every month. 1 month, 3 month, 6 month and 1 year subscriptions of geek gear! Galactic, battle, hero and fantasy themes just to name a few.
For the Dad who likes the theater.
9. Give the Gift of Movies! The perfect gift for every occasion. Skip the box office lines and purchase movie tickets in advance. Fandango is Your Ticket to the Movies. Fandango gift cards make the perfect gift for every occasion. Use to purchase tickets for theaters including Regal, AMC, Cinemark, Carmike and many others (go to Fandango.com to find a theater near you)! Fandango entertains, informs and guides film fans with must-see trailers and movie clips, exclusive and original content, insider news and expert commentary.
For the Dad who wants to wear it well.
10. As classic and ruggedly cool as its namesake Levenger’s Bomber Jacket Messenger bag is the ultimate investment piece. It’s sleek enough to carry to the office yet durable enough for kicking around on weekends so he’ll find himself reaching for it 24/7. It features an easily adjustable cotton strap and the interior is lined in soft plaid fabric with compartments for notebooks or an iPad, but what we love most about this bag is how it will only look better with age and wear—just like a bomber jacket.
This post contains affiliate links.