Eight moments life as a food allergy parent can be summed up by Joey, Chandler, Ross, Rachel, Monica, Phoebe, and yes, even Janice:
1) When you find a new, safe food in the grocery store.
2) When you realize the EpiPen was left in the car overnight. Again. ::sob::
3) When your friend/nanny/sister-in-law texts you pics of labels asking “is this safe?”
4) When you specify an egg allergy and the restaurant manager says, “we’ve got plenty of gluten free options!”
5) When your kid goes to his first drop-off birthday party (okay, this is probably for all parents).
6) When you learn that a small, shelf-stable EpiPen alternative is in the works.
7) When you review your monthly bills and your grocery budget was more than your mortgage and property taxes combined.
8) When you make new friends that immediately find ways to include your allergic child in all activities.