We all know how stressful this last week before the holidays can be, but rest assured, we’re here to make things a little easier for you! Looking for some last-minute gifts to send out? Here’s ten that won’t break the bank and will do just the trick to wrap up (pun intended) your holiday shopping!
1. Create a Story Cards: One of our favorites around here! A fun, learning tool that every family could use. These are great for kids not excited about heading back to school after the holidays, there are also other fun options like Animal Village, Volcano Island and more! “These cards by eeBoo are a great tool for helping kids who may not be so excited to head back to school after the holidays. Help bring up their spirits by creating a great back-to-school day memory to look forward to!”
2. Pride and Prejudice board book: A personal favorite of Alayna’s right now. :) Check out some of the other titles like The Secret Garden, Sense and Sensibility, Emma, The Christmas Carol and more! “Not only are these little books by Babylit an absolutely adorable way to introduce your kids to classic novels, but they also include ways to learn while reading. In this book, Stroll through 1 English village to meet 2 rich gentlemen and discover what happens when the 5 Bennet sisters encounter 4 marriage proposals!”
3. Chain Reactions Craft Kit: We know we aren’t the only ones with dozens of LEGO pieces lying around! Use this book to help your kids not only play with their kits more, but also to learn about chain reactions and some other crazy designs! “Design and build 10 amazing moving machines with this sweet kit by LEGO. It comes with a whole bunch of different components along with an instructional book to help your little one build some crazy creations.”
4. KORRES Lip Butter: A staple you are pretty much always guaranteed to find in Roo’s purse. Perfect for winter and colder weather and makes a great stocking stuffer. “If you’re sick of buying fuzzy socks and candles for your girlfriends every year, try switching it up with this buttery lip balm from Sephora. They’re formulated with natural oils and extracts to soothe and condition lips. Perfect for winter, and a little pop of color!”
5. World Map 100 Piece Puzzle: This is a HUGE hit with the kids over here at Scratch or Sniff! And we love it too. Difficult enough that a few of them have to work together, as well as learning so many interesting facts! “Countries and oceans, landmarks and beasts. Make our world what it is, North, South, West and East. This puzzle by eeBoo is a fun way to keep the kids busy while learning some fun facts about the world.”
6. Mini Pom Pom Pets: Another fantastic kit by Klutz! Something to keep the kids busy for hours over the holiday break! :) “This craft kit contains enough yarn for more than 20 teeny pets, along with more than 150 punch-out parts that help you create wee wildlife such as itty-bitty kitties, frogs, ducks, pigs, foxes, turtles, and more. You supply the dinner fork; they provide everything else, so that even an arts-and-crafts rookie can end up as a pom-pom professional.”
7. Raising a Rock-Star Reader: Our close friends wrote this FANTASTIC book and it wouldn’t be a good gift guide without us telling you about this wealth of information! “Written for today’s time-crunched parents, this book is filled with easy-to-implement tips for creating a literate environment and fun, quick activities for building children’s oral language and early reading and writing skills.”
8. LEGO White House: Your kids aren’t into the White House model? There is also the Seattle Space Needle, Lincoln Memorial, the Eiffel Tower and a bunch more. Great for your older kiddos who can appreciate the history! “This awesome set by LEGO is an architectural replica of the real-world White House. It comes with a booklet that give details on the design and history, so not only are your kids actively engaged but they also get to learn about one of the most famous landmarks in history.”
9. Crew Socks: Not only are these crew socks by PACT comfy and cozy, but they are also a great stocking stuffer when you’re trying to come up with some last-minute goodies. They are made with the highest strength cotton yarn which means whoever you give these socks to won’t have to worry about cold feet for a very long time :)
10. Winter is Coming Bundle: This cute set by S.W. Basics is sure to make anyone squeal a little inside. It comes with their ultra-rich organic shea butter cream, potent oil serum, and luxurious Lemon Grass Body Oil. Check out their website for the other two options available. They all cater specifically to cold weather skincare needs, providing extra hydration to soothe dry, chapped, and stressed skin from head-to-toe!